‘As a book publisher, we do all the complicated and boring stuff leaving you to concentrate on your writing.‘
Our authors like us because we have traditional values of quality and personal service coupled to the latest technology and world wide distribution.
New print technology, eReaders and improved global distribution channels have made it more accessible, quicker and easier for writers to get published with our help.
As an independent imprint established 10+ years, we can provide all those professional services that you need to give your book the best chance of success in a crowded marketplace.
- Proof reading
- Choice of book cover designers
- Layout, formatting and design.
- B&W and full colour.
- Fast publication within 4-12 weeks after manuscript approval.
- We publish in hardcover, paperback, pdf, and eBook formats.
- We print-on-demand in the UK, US and Australia.
Cambria Publishing evaluates a proposal on the basis of some sample chapters, or preferably an entire manuscript within 1-3 weeks using our team of ‘readers’.
Request our book proposal form HERE
The author must provide content from word processed files. Cambria Publishing then edits and professionally prepares print-ready copy using advanced book design software. We offer a custom design full-colour cover service for books.
You can submit manuscripts HERE.
Before submitting to us please read our FAQs.
In addition to DIRECT SALES via our website and catalogue, as part of Ingram distribution we can sell and deliver books worldwide via their trade partners who are listed below.
Global Print Book Distribution Partners
Below you will find a list of print book distribution partners helping connect you and us to readers across the globe.
- Via Ingram Book Group, Cambria Books titles are automatically made available to more than tens of thousands of retailers, libraries, schools, internet commerce companies, and other channel partners, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Chapters/Indigo (Canada), and other well-known book retailers and wholesalers across North America.
United Kingdom | Europe
- Book Depository Ltd
- Books Express
- Coutts Information Services Ltd
- Designarta Books
- Eden Interactive Ltd
- Trust Media Distribution (formerly STL)
- Mallory International
- Paperback Shop Ltd
- The Book Community Ltd
- Wrap Distribution
Australia & New Zealand
- The Nile
- James Bennett
- Peter Pal
- University Co-operative Bookshop
If you are interested in talking to us about your project or wish to stock our books…
Please contact us by completing this form
Due to the nature of our business, we cannot deal with letters and submissions by post. However, we do respond to emails and phone calls.
As you can imagine, we can be bombarded by unsolicited phone calls so we only give our phone details to those that contact us first through our enquiry forms or email and with whom we wish to do business.