“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it… It becomes vitally important… to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie…”
A handful of billionaires supporting the US Republican/GOP/Tea Party, spent hundreds of millions of Super PAC dollars to buy attack adverts against President Barack Obama.
Demographics though show Romney getting 0% of the African American vote, losing Hispanics by 60 points and women by 30 points. Only rich, white men support Mitt Romney n an election he should win. Christian evangelicals, crucial to the GOP in every election, do not support Romney, they simply hate President Obama.
As Democrats learned in 2004, hatred of George W. Bush was not enough to win. You also have to love your candidate. This Right Wing freak show of a social issues ideological presidential election has been as distasteful as it is ‘car-crash theatre’ fascinating.
In this book, Denis G. Campbell traces the 2012 election campaign’s trail from the February primaries through to the August conventions. You will see how conventional political wisdom was turned completely on its ear the 2012 election.
Denis G. Campbell is editor of UK Progressive and the author of five books on politics and the Middle East. A frequent commentator for the BBC, itv, and others, his World Views with Denis Campbell segment broadcasts each Thursday on the syndicated David Pakman Show.
- Anarchy in a Cold War £5.99
- Hill's Ups and Downs-Paperback £12.99
- Hill's Ups and Downs-eBook £3.99
- Doc Chaos - The Chernobyl Effect & The Last Laugh £1.99
- Gizmo Escapes £5.99
- The Resilient Professional -eBOOK £6.99
- The Resilient Professional £13.99
- The Lost Football £5.99
- The Flame-Haired Woman £14.99£17.99
- Fido the Fish £5.99
- BUSH REVELATIONS £7.99
- The Tinker Girl £14.99£20.00
- Taf Valley Lives £24.99
- The Secrets to Motivating Your Team -eBook £4.99
- Welshrats £6.99
- The Secrets to Motivating Your Team £5.99
- Live your Life £3.99
- The Vengeful Queen by Deryk Cundy £30.00
- Lucky Strike by Pablo Bohoslavsky £5.99
- Lucky Strike - eBook £1.99
- Business Networking for the Bewildered £5.99£10.99
- The man who wouldn't fly by Phil Humphries £6.99
- Solving the Grim Equation £14.99
- Reinventing Leadership £9.99
- The Border Reiver by Nick Christofides £6.99£9.99